Join the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library on Thursday, February 23rd, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. for a free session for legal permanent residents and interested naturalization applicants. The session will include the Unauthorized Practice of Immigration Law (UPIL).
Topics will include:
- The Naturalization Process
- The New Naturalization Test
- Rights and Responsibilities of U.S. Citizenship
- Step-by-step description of the naturalization process
- Mock interview video featuring USCIS officers
- Free naturalization test preparation materials
Alternate formats of this flyer are available in Español, Khmer and Tagalog. For more information, contact the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library at (562) 570-1047.