We are excited to announce that beginning October 1, 2018 LBPL will begin offering free access to ReferenceUSA to all library card holders. This new resource offers the most comprehensive business and consumer data available. Leverage your small business, start-up, or passion project using ReferenceUSA!
This new resource provides data on over 44 million businesses and 273 million consumers—including 18,320 businesses local to Long Beach. ReferenceUSA eliminates the need to scour multiple website or perform complicated searches—they do it all for you by collecting and verifying the most accurate and up to date research data available.
ReferenceUSA is updated twice per month. It’s the perfect resource for small business owners, researchers, and entrepreneurs.
Using ReferenceUSA you can:
- Generate business and consumer leaders to grow your business
- Find current and historical market trends
- Learn about your competitors and view their detailed profiles
- Use data visualization for Strategic Growth and Management
- Complete Consumer Market Analytics
- Research your sales territory
- Find valuable data for your Business Plans
- Target decision makers and key players
- Search for jobs
- And more!
As part of this change, LBPL will no longer provide access to AtoZ Databases beginning October 1st. If you have any questions about this change to our digital services, please contact us.